Monday, November 2, 2009

Mail time!

For anyone who is wondering my address for the next 2 years is:

Gita Drew/Peace Corps Volunteer
P.O. Box 190
Colonia, Yap, FM 96943

Once I am out in Woleai I will not be getting mail very often....meaning anywhere from 1 to 4 months! But I will get it, so don't hesitate sending letters or packages :)

If you are wanting to send a package and are wondering "hmm I wonder what Gita needs..." well I don't really NEED anything. However, dried fruit and vegetables, granola bars, any kind of nice soaps, zip lock bags/tupperware, reading material (both educational and good for the brain or trashy but totally necessary), reminders of home or you, tea, any food that is just add water, or anything else that you think I might need! Really anything and everything is welcome and loved!

Let me just say that for those of you who have sent me letters or packages, I want to tell you how much I appreciate them! Mail is most definitely the highlight of the day/week! It makes me feel connected to home and reminds me that I have wonderful friends and family. So thank you so very very much!

Sa ila! (goodbye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment