Monday, January 11, 2010

No you are not dreaming… - November 19, 2009

Have you ever had one of those dreams that you are in a very public place when all of a sudden your clothes disappear but no one seems to notice? Well, I have not only dreamt that, but I am living it! I just spoke with the principal of my school with no shirt on and no one even noticed! Not only did I speak with my principal, but I was introduced to the whole school!

Today was my first day at school and I observed 7th and 8th grade. I do not feel like they got any work done at all today or really do much work at all on any other day. Let’s just say this school has a lot of room for improvement. I feel that I will be able to help this school a lot in many different areas, one of them being the “library.” Right now it is just a room with lots of old books on the shelves. I hope to get it back into operating mode so that the students can actually use it as a library. I think that every one at the school wants to see things improve around here and are willing to help me help them. It is going to be a lot of work but I believe that I am here for a reason and that these people need my help and I want to help them!

No comments:

Post a Comment