Monday, January 11, 2010

Worst nightmare! - November 21, 2009

Ok, so I was afraid of that little hermit crab going to find his family right? Well, it turns out that my fear was not too far fetched! The only thing is that he was not looking for his wife, he was looking for his big humongous mafia FATHER!!

Last night when I heard a similar scratching sound in my ceiling, I went to investigate what was going on. Much to my horror I found a HUGE HUGE HUGE crab sleeping in my ceiling! He is about the size of a big foot. I tried explaining to my family that I am afraid of crabs I would like to remove it from my hut so that it does not fall on me! (I did not tell them that I cringe every time I look up there and take extra precautions to avoid walking under where it is sleeping.) My family just looked at me like, yeah so what. They also laughed at my persistence on having it removed probably just thought I was being silly. Looks like I am going to have to do it myself…

No comments:

Post a Comment